Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kelly's wedding

We all went up north for Kelly and Steve's wedding this July. It was the first time we traveled with Gillian - and we all had a great time! Sam got to spend a lot of time with family he hasn't seen for a long time, and Gillian got to meet a lot of them for the first time ever! Definitely a weekend to remember.

Sam wanted to stay with me when I took pictures of Kelly getting ready for her wedding. And now he loves Kelly. He told me that he had a great time at the wedding. I said I'd write Kelly and let her know. He said, "Write this: 'Sam loves Kelly.'"


Sam's Great Grandpa got him a bubble gun. Sigh. Sam thinks it's the coolest thing ever, and he had a great time filling the yard with bubbles.
Posted by Picasa