Family Vacation to Las Vegas!
Jess had to take a business trip to Las Vegas for a VM Ware conference. When he first suggested that we all go, I was like ... Don't be crazy. I'm not taking my babies to Las Vegas. But then he sent me a link to the hotel and I was singing a different tune.
It worked out really well anyway because Jess only had four or five hours of classes each day, and then we could all hang out together. The kids and I spent the first part of the day at the great pool and then we got to do fun things together.
We had five days in Las Vegas and while that may very well be enough to last me the rest of my life ... I'm so glad we had the opportunity to go. It was great family time and with Jesse's company footing the bill for his flight and for the suite, there's probably no way we'd have done it otherwise. Las Vegas is expensive!
Totally worth it, though. And Sam and Gillian don't agree with me that one time was enough. They'd probably go back tomorrow if given the chance.

<< Home