This is a picture Sam took of Gillian. Her face is all messy and her hair is all fuzzy, but I posted it for two reasons - one, it's an awesome picture by a four year old. Two, this is the lovey face she always has for him. He's her hero, which I think is the sweetest thing in the world.
I asked Sam recently what he would do, if when they're older and in school, someone is mean to Gillian. He said, "I would bring them here, and punch their head off, and then flush the rest of their body down the toilet." While I don't necessarily want to encourage dismemberment, not to mention the havoc that would wreak with our plumbing, I love that he's already protective of her.
Life is not without its little bumps, like when G got ahold of Sam's slinky earlier today and all hell broke loose. But overall, these are two amazing, adorable children and we have a very blessed life together.


<< Home