Friday, December 31, 2010

Winter Fun!

The kids and I went to Suttons Bay for a few days during Christmas break. There's an ice pond down the block from Cookie's house, and the kids could have stayed there all day. Just sliding around on their boots, climbing the snow piles, waving hockey sticks around. It was great!
They also got to ride a sleigh behind a snowmobile with Uncle Tim - even Gigi! I thought she'd be nervous about it but as soon as we put Sam in, she couldn't get in fast enough. Every time they circled back around, she'd yell, "I'M NOT GETTING OUT YET!" They had so much fun!
It was great to have the extended family time, too. But Jess had to work so he stayed home, and we really missed him. We're hoping to fit in another trip later this winter, when we can all go.


Posted by Picasa